Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I am sincerely sorry.

I'm sure that all of you have been eagerly logging on to this website daily, only to leave once again feeling dejected and disappointed because I hadn't posted anything.

Over the past week, which is how long it has been since I posted, I came up with a few topics that I could discuss via the blogosphere with my faithful followers - you guys! But every time I sat down to write, it came out sounding boring and mundane. I was feeling very troubled by this, so I have it some thought.

...Then I realized. The reason things sound so boring is because I have finally acclimated to college life! No longer do new things about life at SU seem scary or surprising. I have completely settled/adjusted. I just go about my day now, one of 15,000 students on campus. I wake up, do homework, eat, go to class. It's basically a nice little schedule that I have going for myself.

That being said. I'm pretty much ready for a new semester. I'm ready for some new classes. Which is something that I actually have done that is exciting - I have picked my classes for next semester! They are as follows:

Linguistics 202 - Languages of the World
French II
MAT 286 - Calc II
HNR 250 - Neuroscience/Human Senses
MAX 123 - Critical Issues Facing the US
COM 117 - Multimedia Storytelling...but hopefully I don't have to take that class and I can take Intro to Psychology instead.

It's a very full schedule. 19 credit hours. But I'm confident that I can handle this course load and still obtain the level of success that I'm used to. I am happy to say that to date, I have a 4.0! A's on all of my midterms. It couldn't really be going any better than it is now.

I met with the Health Professions Advising team yesterday. Boy, was it exciting! They were so efficient. They gave me, like, ten hand-outs about the various medical professions and helped me to set up my official "Pre-Med Track Account" right away. They were very impressed with my organizational skills and my ambition. That's right. They could even detect my ambition while I was sitting in a chair across from the discussing my life plans. I love it when that happens.

Other than that though, I am just pretty much ready to go home for Thanksgiving Break. I miss my friends (Richelle, here is your shout out!) and my house and my mom and my brother. It will be nice to be home for a whole week. Well. I'll be in Georgia for some of the time but of course that's great too!

2 comments:

  1. Um, excuse me, but I think the GA bash deserves a little more than just "that's great, too!" : ) XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. 19 credit hours is tough, i've done it out of necessity, not choice, lol. Time management is key!

    ReplyDelete