Thursday, August 25, 2011

Honors or bust.

Seriously, I just took the tour of the Honors suite.

I don't know why you wouldn't do it if you had the opportunity!

For one thing, there appears to be an abundance of free food provided to the students in the Renee Crown University Honors Program. Today there was free breakfast. Sunday night a free dinner, and on Monday a huge BBQ out on the Quad. Sadly, that makes the Freshmen Fifteen a reality...but who can resist free muffins??

There is also this top secret room that the Honors kids get a key for. Open 24/7, this top secret room (which I'm sharing to all of  you for the sole reason that none of you go here) is home to Mac computers, a popcorn maker, couches, and way more Scrabble boards then anyone would ever need.

I was also reading the bio of the Director for the program...and he is quite distinguished. Not your average professor! He's been on Oprah, a noted author by the New York Times, and has published an absurd number of personal poems.

I guess I'm in good company!

2 comments:

  1. too funny...gotta watch those muffins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. now that is the meaning of semi charmed kind of life!!!!

    ReplyDelete