Saturday, October 8, 2011

Homecoming.

So I've just looked through all of the Homecoming pictures of my little brother and my younger cousin Stef and their respective dates! They just look so handsome/pretty and all grown up.

Looking at all of the pretty dresses, and the hair do's, and the high heels. It makes me miss high school! Well no. Actually it doesn't make me miss high school really. Just the one night of Homecoming. I had a sad feeling of nostalgia all day today!

This morning I missed playing in the Powderpuff game. In the afternoon I was sad to not be at the football game. I missed not going to Katie's house to take a million pictures, and I missed arriving at the dance with all of my friends.

I will have to be contented to just live vicariously through my brother's Homecoming experience. It actually even makes me feel a little bit old! My little brother! A freshman in high school! He's so grown up and such a wonderful young man.

I am being filled with overwhelming sentimental feelings for my little brother right now. I have no idea what has come over me!

3 comments:

  1. *clears throat* forget someone? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do say that absence makes the heart grow fonder... I'd say it's working!
    Thanks for making me smile this morning, Hugs!

    ReplyDelete