Monday, October 17, 2011

A lesson.

So I had to take two days to write again because I had to get over the initial disappointment of not making the DanceWorks company. Yes, it's very sad. And I was very upset about it.

But now, less than twenty four hours later. I'm feeling relatively okay. To be perfectly honest. Rejection is not something that I'm well practiced in. I'm used to working hard and then reaping the benefits. But sometimes, that is just not enough.

Even writing this blog is making me feel better about not making it! It helps knowing that all of you out there are supporting me via the ethereal word of the blogosphere.

Part of me thinks that it's a freshmen/seniority thing, because I know that I was better than some of those girls in there that did make it. But alas. You'll have politics everywhere. I can now just focus the time that I would of been spent dancing on my schoolwork.

...For now anyways. I mean. It's not like I'm going to give up. I"m Katelyn Edel. And that is certainly saying something. :)

1 comment: