Friday, October 14, 2011

Nothing Better than the Smell of Auditions in the AM!

Tomorrow morning, all of you should send happy thoughts my way! At eight AM I will be dancing my heart out at the DanceWorks auditions. Yay, yay yay! There are few things that I love more than a nice long day of rehearsals.

Tonight it was the Choreographer's Showcase. Which basically means all of the choreographers show thirty seconds of their routine so we can decide which ones we'd like to be in. So many good dances! And as a freshman, I can only choose three. I was sitting there tonight saying to myself, "How does anyone only choose three???"

While some of the dances were better than others, from what I saw tonight it promises to be a great show.

At the Showcase tonight, I kid you not. There were probably two hundred potential dancers in the room. And every dance I want to try out for...they are taking nine dancers. Nine. I better be on my A game tomorrow.

So tonight, I'm spending my evening with hot chocolate and gossip girl, and then to bed! Straight to bed! Nobody likes a tired dancer.

Auditions though, will be good. I'm sure of it. I'm number thirty six, which 3 + 6 adds up to nine, my lucky number. It's practically in the stars that things will go well. But all the same. Wish me luck!

1 comment: