Monday, October 10, 2011

Homework on the Quad.

October tenth, and according to my Dashboard, it is 77 degrees outside! This practically unheard of, unseasonably warm weather can only be taken advantage of in one way.

Homework outside on the Quad!

My dorm room overlooks this very picturesque field of green. With trees and benches and volleyball nets and such. And today Jess and I walked outside, sat down with our homework, and proceeded to look very collegiate.

You can't see in the picture, because we (obviously) posed for the photo op. But we had our textbooks surrounding us and our laptops and our pens and pencils and notebooks. Just diligent, hard working college students hitting the books on the college green! I love it.

There were other students out there too, enjoying what might be the last day of nice weather that we will see in Syracuse for at least eight months (oh because it will be snowing soon, and these days will be a figment of my imagination.) There were people playing volleyball and then another group of dodgy looking students that I'm pretty sure were using the great outdoors not because of the nice weather, but because there are no smoke alarms outside...

Anyways, I've accompanied this blog with a picture, because I just realized that I could do that! Look at how happily collegiate Jess and I look!

1 comment: