Sunday, September 18, 2011

Oh Sweet Sunday.

By far my favorite day at college is Sunday.

There is just something about it. Everything is...quiet. The only negative to Sunday's is. That nobody wakes up until like eleven, so I'm alone for a good three hours before I'm joined by the rest of civilization. But that is a small price to pay.

On Sunday's, the dining hall serves breakfast all day long, to accommodate for the late night partiers and the late risers. Everyone walks around in their pajamas. Most people watch movies all day and just hang out in the lounge, with the doors to all of the dorm rooms propped open.

It all creates a very nice sense of togetherness, to put it in a totally cheesy cliche kind of way.

I like it because there is nothing scheduled for Sundays. No events, or games, or parties, or classes. Nobody has to worry about anything (which is a nice break for me). Then Monday comes, and its' back to a whole week of school, school, school.

...Which obviously isn't a bad thing.

...But I'm just saying. I savor my Sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment